Some events can shatter your existing beliefs. Some can restore them. But these events make you believe that even impossible is possible.
I came across such an incident last night that some of new beliefs have been established.
- I now truly believe that Mr. Amar Singh is a gift to mankind from the God of morality and he would never make any derogatory statement against Sonia Gandhi even in his wildest of imaginations.
- Amar Singh should be made the finance minister because among this chaos of economic slowdown, only he knows how to bring down the inflation to single figures.
- Mayavati is the best suited candidate for the post of Prime Minister. Even one of India’s better CMs endorses this fact.
- BJP actually proved its honesty in parliament by flashing the bundle of notes. BJP has never ever indulged in MP trading.
- When Amir Sohail says that Pakistan is leading a war against terrorism, he is not drunk.
- Sourav Ganguly is the fittest Indian cricketer.
- All the claims of India TV that aliens regularly peep into your neighbour’s daughter’s bedroom where you so desperately want to peep are, correct. Even the photographs shown are real.
- Mika-Rakhi Sawant kissing was completely natural and not staged by any means.
There are many more. But all this happened as soon as I came across this. In case you are too lazy to click on this link, this link takes you to a page called Tusshar's Fan Club. Yes, it does exist. You would tend to think that the page is an attempt at sarcasm and is a prank but the page which leads to the fan club page looks a bit too hard worked to be a prank.
Hence my conclusion is - this does exist in reality. After all who can forget his terrific acting in “Gayab” especially in the second half when he becomes invisible?