HR of a company to you after the interview – We will get back to you.
- We will call you if we can’t get a cheaper labor than you.
HR of the same company to you after the interview – We will get back to you soon.
- We might call you as you are coming really cheap but just don’t send me a mail as soon as you get out of this building.
HR of the same company to you after the interview – We will definitely get back to you soon.
- Just get lost.
HR, okay of a different company, during the negotiations for the pay package – Yeah, we are in the process of finalizing your salary structure. I will call you back.
- You have asked for something which even your interviewer is not getting. Drop your price, come and take your offer letter.
In reply to a query regarding your project from someone – I will get back to you regarding this.
- I simply copy-pasted the stuff. Just don’t call me again.
You call up your client – Sir, is it right time to talk? In case you are busy, may by I shall give you a call tomorrow.
- I called up to tell you I am working on your case. Now don’t call my boss and ask about the progress.
In reply to a question during a presentation – In the interest of time, can we take this offline?
- Who the hell told you to be so inquisitive? Just keep your mouth shut and fuck off.