- If Lasith Malinga was Shaun Tait, he would have announced his retirement after Hobart.
- Shahid Afridi has got his name wrong. Actually it’s him whose name should be Umar Gul because right since 1996, his umar is gul.
- Bangladeshi cricketers must have been bad students of history because none of them seem to know about Muktivahini.
- Bangladesh forced us out of World Cup 2007. Bangladesh forced us out of Asia Cup 2012. Congress must take the blame for both. The year was 1971 you know….
- World cup final was between two different shades of blue. Asia cup final will be between two different shades of green. A tip for those who are looking to change the paint of their houses – if you whitewash it twice, blue turns into green.
- Suresh Raina will be extremely happy if Mayan Prophecy comes true and the world outside Asian subcontinent is submerged into water.