Friday, January 04, 2013

That Day Will Come!!!

On some days, the sun just shines and it looks so bright.

In its peak of powers, it shows us all its might.

I know it’s not today, but that day will come.

 

On some days, raindrops come falling down on flower petals,

The drops look beautiful like crystal pebbles,

I know it’s not today, but that day will come.

 

On some days, you cannot help but just keep smiling,

It is the feeling of winning and happiness just keeps piling

I know it’s not today, but that day will come.

 

I know it is not a day but a hopelessly dark night,

But I know what finally the sun, the rain and the smile will get it right,

It is not because they have to; life may not be that kind,

But it is the romanticism of optimist in me who knows that the cycle will get rewind.

I know that day will come; doesn’t matter if the night looks dark it all looks grave

Because we don’t have a choice but to hope and it is all we have.

No comments: